About Recipes Restaurants FAQ My Kitchen My Kitchen

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

MMM Lamb!

Tonight we're having grilled loin lamb chops. This morning, I set them to marinade in our favorite mixture... You can't beat the aroma of fresh-picked rosemary!

2 Tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
1 Tbsp dried rosemary, crumbled
1 tsp salt (I used sea salt)
Fresh ground black pepper to taste
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/3 cup EVOO

5 or 6 small loin lamb chops - about 1 inch thick

Mash the first 5 ingredients in a shallow dish with a forsk then stir in the oil. Add the lamb, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate until you're ready to grill. Then cook on a preheated grill according to your taste.

You might wonder why I used fresh and dry rosemary... The fresh adds great flavor to the meat while it marinates, but it doesn't stand up to the heat of the grill. The dried can withstand the heat a bit mroe so you get the flavor from both!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails