About Recipes Restaurants FAQ My Kitchen My Kitchen

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ohhhh Mario!




I just can't find a recipe from Mario Batali that I don't love. On Saturday, Jeff and I stayed in so I decided to make homemade pasta. I flipped thru Molto Italiano and narrowed it down to 3 choices and then I left Jeff pick. He selected Tortelloni di Treviso with Fonduta di Parmegiano (or Tortelloni filled with Radicchio in a Parmesan Cream).

I rolled out thin pasta sheets and then filled them with Mario's filling of Treviso Radicchio, Red onion, Ricotta, Parmegiano Reggiano, Parsley, salt and pepper. I served them with veal scalloppine lightly dredged in flour, salt and pepper and then quickly sauteed with garlic and olive oil. The whole thing was then drizzled with the Parmesan cream. It was a rich meal, but I did cut down on the butter.

Find the recipe in Molto Italiano or on the Food Network website at http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/mario-batali/tortelloni-di-treviso-with-fonduta-di-parmigiano-recipe/index.html.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails